September 3, 2009

Ford Mummy Blogger










I recently blogged about my previous winnings and how I'd like to win a few special hits. So I recently put in my name for a Ford Mummy blogger competition and was thrilled to bits to receive news that I was one of the lucky five bloggers to have won a whole month of lease of a Ford Territory Ghia and a $500 petrol voucher thrown in.

The seven seater is a luxury to behold and I still can't take my eyes of her. With an in-house DVD movie player thrown in, two activity bags for my boys and an almost computerised dashboard, CD player and temperature features, it is definitely a family car come true.

So, I'm happy to note that I will be blogging for Australia's leading parenting website Kidspot Social for a month penning my family adventures as a Ford Mummy Blogger. Read all about it and enjoy my road trip adventures.
Visit my Ford Mummy blog on http://bit.ly/17DMDr












No comments: