September 23, 2009

Weather gal








It's mid week, well Wednesday at 12.32 am..why am I not asleep?

I probably find that I am at my best when it's all still and quiet. It doesn't help one bit that it's cold albeit being spring. I never imagined myself talking about the weather so much, since I moved to the land down under.

I find myself screening the weather channel, entering my suburb postcode to get the latest weather reports, scanning newspapers or merely popping my head from my window, to see if a peek of comforting blue skies might just grace my day..

But no, it's been a grey, rainy and cold week. Nothing much to shout about really.

It would be ideal to close my eyes, and lie on a naked powdery beach and listen to the rhythm of the waves breaking monotonously against the shore.

Ah, to dream of such an image.

For now, I shall wax lyricals with sheeps and cottony clouds as I make zzzz...



































No comments: