July 17, 2009

Confluence

I've often found myself crafting fabric of words, weaving them through web of emotions, observations and quite often, from the echoes of my heart.
As a result, here are some prose.

The Awakening
The blades of the freshly cut grass
The murmuring of the sparrows over the gum trees
The dancing leaves which sets the tone for the call of the evening
I am engulfed by the beauty of my surroundings and drift to a dreamy sleep
Only to be awaken by a blissful cold breeze
Wrapping me with its blanket of desire and love.

My Sister’s Keeper

Ah! The beauty and depth of love in sisters
Knows no limits and boundaries
It moves like the fallen dancing begonia; vibrant yet gentle and coy

The Twilight drive

As I drove this morning
I watched the leaves twirl and dance around me
And fall subtlety on the car window
With music bellowing from their leafy veins
It stamped its magic footprints everywhere
Whilst drifting me to a different level

Where time and day stood still forever

Black or White
The parrots hover over me
Spreading their colorful majestic wings
I watched the laughter in kids

Clothed in innocence and joy
I gazed at an old couple

Hugging closely by the beach
And witnessed their life in a flashback

And later
Saw a young couple

Giggle with love
But realised
That theirs was only a temporary love affair

Life is filled with sweet nectar
And yet has room for stings

Sliced by Silence

As I gazed in his eyes
And tasted his lips
Our hands locked in embrace
My heart skipped a beat
And sent waves of passion within us
In silence we invoked pure love
Tracing his face and his toned neck
I smiled graciously
And embraced love again
Laying side by side
Whispering sweet notes
I fall into a net of pure bliss
And never to be awaken again.

Beyond Infinity
To lay on the beach and watch the stars glitter in tandem
To picnic amongst the mountain terrains whilst basking in the sunset
To ride a bike and let the wind blow its cold arms

Whilst engulfing our spirit
To swim naked in a lake and lay by the banks
I seek you my love

Come! Come!




No comments: